Lifelines for Fearless Living
From the Pen of Lady D
Once a month I'll share a thought provoking article in my monthly blog, Lifelines for Fearless Living, about one of the following topics:
- Personal growth and development
- Transformation and change
- Healing and recovery
- Relationships and
- Career and professional development
In opening the achieves of my life I plan to meet you where you are and share everything I know about managing and overcoming adversity, hardship, and trauma.
I long for the day when trauma survivors from all walks of life reclaim their space as creations of immeasurable worth who navigate their days and nights as women who are:
- Unintimidated, and
Each article will provide helpful information, tips, clues, and resources to help you prepare or repackage what you’re already working with to unveil yourself as a gift to the world.
You are beautiful, powerful, and creative.
I look forward to creating content to serve your needs.
In between posts feel free to:
- Leave a comment
- Forward an article to family and friends, or your social media contacts
- Send an email with questions or
- Submit a request for a specific topic you would like me to address in a future post
To subscribe please provide your name and email address in the space provided above Recent Posts.
Open Call for Guest Post
If you are interested in sharing a personal story, poem, or article for posting on my website, please complete the Guest Post Request Form.
Guest Post Tips
- Posts should be 500 – 1,500 words in length.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone.
- Submit original content.
- Name and share your sources.
- Talk about your lived experience.
- Take a position or include a transformative Call-To-Action.
- Include a one-sentence bio at the end of your post.
A link to your website or social media pages is optional.
Use the form below to copy and paste your submission or reach out to pitch an idea and receive feedback before submitting.
Submissions approved for publication will receive a $25.00 Amazon.com Gift Card electronically.
I look forward to your submission because your voice matters.