Favorite Things & Published Books
Here's a short list of some of my favorite things. The first two are my crown jewels, the fruit of my womb.
Eubank on Wellness
Eubank on Wellness is dedicated to strengthening mental health awareness in our community and improving the lives of our clients, by providing tailor fit holistic wellness options that encourage clients to learn to listen to their bodies.
DJ B-Run - @BlazeItUpEnt
Blaze It Up Entertainment. Spinning the best in Hip Hop, R&B, Dancehall, Reggae, Oldies, Funk, Punta, Salsa. We even got techno on lock.
Beauty by Nini - Jeannine Medina
Whether you are the star of a special event or attending one, you want to look your best. You got the outfit, the accessories and the hair, but most importantly you need the finishing touches to complete the look! Contact Nini for any and all your special events.
- Photo shoots
- Birthday Parties
- Holiday Parties
~Get Gorgeous ~
Nini can do all types of make up looks. If you're looking for something subtle and beautiful such as wedding make up or bold and daring for a photo shoot Nini can make it happen. Look no further for your professional make up artist! Not only can Nini do the job but she does it with enjoyment!
- A Daily Dose of Women’s Wisdom, Christiane Northrup, M.D.
- Choose Them Wisely – Thoughts Become Things, Mike Dooley
- I Dream A World -Portraits of Black Women Who Changed America, Brian Lanker
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou
- Influential Woman – A Fresh Approach to Tackling Inequality and Leading Change At Work, Dion Johnson, The Womanologist
- Just As I Am – Cecily Tyson
- Lessons In Living -Susan L. Taylor
- Lead, Serve, Love - 100 Three-Word Ways to Be Like Jesus, Gregory Lang
- Love + Work, Marcus Buckingham
- Moses - When Harriet Tubman Led Her People To Freedom- Carol Boston Weatherford, Illustrated by Kadir Nelson
- Notorious RBG - The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Irin Carmon & Shana Knizhnik
- The Gifts of Imperfection-Brené Brown
- Women In Sports – 50 Fearless Athletes Who Played To Win, Rachel Ignotofsky
- Women of Destiny Bible – Women Mentoring Through The Scriptures, Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Too Blessed to be Stressed, 3-Minute Devotions for Women-Debora M. Coty
- Brown Girl Dreaming - Jacqueline Woodson
- The Hill We Climb - Amanda Gorman
- Rhymes, Rhythm, and Blues - Nannette Marchand
- This Is Who I Am – Kelly Price
- No More Drama - Mary J. Blige
- I Love The Lord - Whitney Houston
- Home - Stephanie Mills
- Million Dollar Baby
- Someone To Watch Over Me
The Life Change Series created by Lady D for Flyte Time Publications consists of a trilogy of books dedicated to demystifying the process for experiencing positive life change. The kind of change that offers protection in every season of life while accumulating spiritual wealth to distribute and share.
The inaugural book in the series, It's Time To Turn Up! No More Trauma, is available for purchase as a paperback or eBook.
Visit my Amazon Author Page
Visit my Bookstore to view additional books you might be interested in reading - https://bookshop.org/shop/LadyD
Bonus Material for Audiobook Purchasers
Thank you for listening to the audio version of It’s Time to Turn Up, No More Trauma.
To access Bonus Material, A Six-Part Positive Affirmations Campaign, click on the following link:
You can access resources to enhance the discovery of your passion, gifts, and talents by clicking the following link.
Support for Current and Former Foster Youth
Resilient Black Women is a new podcast from hosts Joi McGowan and Deneshia Simpson, founders of the nonprofit Resilient Black Women. Joi and Deneshia seek to reimagine mental health access for communities of color and are committed to redefining what it means to have courage, resilience and a heathy sense of self. New episodes every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month.
Ways To Subscribe